White Genital Herpes Pictures Possible Genital Herpes?

Possible genital herpes? - white genital herpes pictures

Well, I had sex with a girl around 8 Week of February, I realized later than 4 points higher than my penis. They looked like white dots, then I have them all, and things are empty, like a button. They are still there and left.

I'm so afraid, now I have genital herpes. Not to be combined, the pictures I have seen all Internet. Or itching or burning at all, so I think that is a plus. The other part that scares me is that I suddenly fell ill in recent days. I have no fever, cough, only regular chest with a few jams. I know it can affect one side, as if the cold, trying to fight my body. While my roommate was very sick one weeks before this happened, so I am not just surprised him.

I will check on Monday, it looks like herpes? I am so freaking now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment