Fotos De Un T Mobo What Is She Saying? In Spanish Can You Explain, The Translation Was Hard To Understand On The Computer?

What is she saying? in Spanish can you explain, the translation was hard to understand on the computer? - fotos de un t mobo

If you prefer, you can visit me in Mexico Hiria look forward to welcoming you, and you see your pictures and think that you all have the same jajaja you see a lot at all
Working as a hotel that I work in hotels, but only a little time and actually worked security, I say, but not for long
A few days off from his job as a hotel is what we study is closely associated with hotels and restaurants
bueno te dejo talk and then tell me you are a Christian?
And do not cheat, you should learn Spanish
So if you come to Mexico as a tourist Haras him chat with me, but do not speak Spanish
I do not speak Castilian and then, as we believe ???????

0 comments:

Post a Comment