Aspergers Adult Diagnosis What Sort Of Treatment Is Available For, And At What Point Should I Seek It, Depression So Strong I Have Tics?

What sort of treatment is available for, and at what point should I seek it, depression so strong I have tics? - aspergers adult diagnosis

Is I was diagnosed with major clinical depression, suffer from symptoms of adult ADHD and Asperger's, and I am) in treatment for clinical depression (Wellbutrin XL mg 300th In the last 24 hours or more, my condition deteriorated to the point where I constantly about the state of tears every few minutes the tension is so high that suffer from muscle spasms and tremors lasting up to five seconds, in general, participation on the arms and head. I do not feel suicidal, but there is a different weight and crushing life wrong (or right, is unfortunately impossible) to reach 100% in the modern society. Not so much: "I want to die," as "I want to be kept alive" (an important distinction that is me) on life for a life of depression.

So I think I ask you, and I know the legal jargon "does not mean the diagnosis or treatment, etc. ..".

What are complementary treatments / therapy available

and,

This is what I described a crisis situation?

0 comments:

Post a Comment