New Doujins Com How Can I Tell Her She Can't Come With Me To The Con Without Hurting Her Feelings?

How can i tell her she can't come with me to the con without hurting her feelings? - new doujins com

Well let me tell you: say "I'm fourteen and I like Yaoi (gay boy on boy lovin ~), so please do not judge me for your response, please don 'help, do the following:

My girlfriend and I want an anime convention to go in November.
We are both 14 and love yaoi, if the deception is, you want to buy us all yaoi SEE! : D how Doujins prints and everything! : D \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, 3
but ... my sister 19 years and also loves anime was like "Ooooh, use? Must go! omg i can you and your friend and we together can lead to!"
When I told my friend told me: "oooh awesome! I love your sister!" but my sister did not know that my friend and I like yaoi. This means that when we buy something for it before yaoi FREAK. OUT. Ditching hiswhile in the with is not an option because they know they do not like to be alone to walk through masses /
And! we meet many people who love what I do! You know? and I do not want to be my sister to tell them there as adults, "WHOS your friend? and things face to face

I need people out there, help me! What should I do? I do not want to hurt their feelings, and I want to buy REEEALLY Yaoi! and go without them!
Ideas? which is in November, so even if you are not able to answer this question again, please send me a E-Mail@yahoo.com natasha.oaken with some solutions! THANK YOU! \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment